Friday

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro - Tablets - CNET Reviews

(Credit Microsoft)
 LAS VEGAS--While it first might have seemed like laptops and PCs took the year off at CES 2013, there have been a number of notable products that caught our eye. One of them wasn't even on the show floor, or at CES at all.
The Microsoft Surface Pro, alongside last year's Windows RT Microsoft Surface, are Microsoft's self-made Windows 8 tablets, designed to attempt to reinvent computing and provide hero products for Windows 8. The Surface Pro was supposed to launch within 90 days of the Surface, which came out on October 26. We're approaching the end of that window now, and I got my first chance to see the Surface Pro for myself this week. Despite my skepticism, you can color me impressed.
Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro - Tablets - CNET Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment